Low cost, multi camera, live production
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini makes it easy to create professional, multi-camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom! With the ATEM Mini, you can switch live between four, high quality video camera inputs or connect a computer or gaming console.
Features of the ATEM Mini:
- Features miniaturized control panel design.
- Supports streaming live to all media platforms such as YouTube.
- Works with Skype and Zoom for multi camera business presentations.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Wide range of professional video effects included.
- HDMI video output allows direct recording of programs.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Includes full HD DVE for picture in picture effects and DVE transitions.
- Broadcast quality transitions including mix, dip and wipe.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Operates in cut-bus or professional mix effects switching styles.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Built in Ethernet control and SDK allows customer developer solutions.
- Compatible with all professional ATEM hardware control panels.
Total Aux Outputs
Total Audio Inputs
2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
Total Audio Outputs
None, embedded audio only.
HDMI Video Inputs
4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.
2 channel embedded audio.
Ethernet supports 10/100 BaseT for software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
1 x USB Type-C 2.0 for webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.