Low cost, multi camera, live production
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini makes it easy to create professional, multi-camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom! With the ATEM Mini, you can switch live between four, high quality video camera inputs or connect a computer or gaming console.
Live production is the fastest way to complete a finished program, plus you can stream it to a live global audience via YouTube at the same time. The USB webcam output works with any streaming software. With 4 HDMI inputs you can set up multiple camera angles such as wide shots and close ups of each person in the performance. Then connect to a computer with a PowerPoint slide show or websites and gaming consoles. All switching is in real time so you can live stream your show to platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and many more!
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching! You even get buttons for audio mixing!
There's never been a switcher that’s easier to use, as you simply press any of the input buttons labelled by number on the front panel to cut between video sources. You can choose between cut or effects transitions by selecting the cut or auto buttons. Unlike cut, the auto button tells ATEM Mini to use a video effect when switching inputs. You can select from exciting transitions such as dissolve, or more dramatic effects such as dip to color, DVE squeeze and DVE push. Add a DVE effect for picture in picture effects with customized picture positions and background. There is even a "media player" which are a still store for titles and graphics that you can load via external software control.
Features of the ATEM Mini:
- Features miniaturized control panel design.
- Supports streaming live to all media platforms such as YouTube.
- Works with Skype and Zoom for multi camera business presentations.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Wide range of professional video effects included.
- HDMI video output allows direct recording of programs.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Includes full HD DVE for picture in picture effects and DVE transitions.
- Broadcast quality transitions including mix, dip and wipe.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Operates in cut-bus or professional mix effects switching styles.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Built in Ethernet control and SDK allows customer developer solutions.
- Compatible with all professional ATEM hardware control panels.
Total Aux Outputs
Total Audio Inputs
2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
Total Audio Outputs
None, embedded audio only.
HDMI Video Inputs
4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.
2 channel embedded audio.
Ethernet supports 10/100 BaseT for software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
1 x USB Type-C 2.0 for webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.